Senior Floral / Practice Manager
Full Time / Part Time
Beckenham, SE London
TBR Floral Design is one of the leading Floral Design companies in London. With over 15 years experience in Events and Bespoke Floral Installations, we have collaborated with hundreds of individuals, dressed some of the UK’s most iconic venues and have a strong media presence.
TBR Studio is based in SE London, with offices in other London locations as well as internationally. We are looking for an experienced Floral Designer to take on the practice managerial role of management at our SE London Studio.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage a team of about 8 Florists and Floral Supporters (junior to head)
- Assist to the creation and installation for Weddings, Corporate Events, Photo Shoots, TV, Private Parties
- Artistic Ability: Understanding art, style, and use of color are important for creating beautiful arrangements.
- Creativity: Florists often must create new and exciting pieces within a budget or with limited resources. Being creative helps stay on top of trends.
- Organization: Florists must be organized to keep on top of multiple orders and complicated projects.
- Understand the TBR Signature looks and incorporate that into designs when required.
As Practice Manager, it is essential that the right candidate has had years of experience in the field and has worked in similar positions.
- Candidates with a driver’s license (essential).
- Ideally you’ll be within close distance from the Studio.
- Be able to work under hectic environment and long hours.
- Had at least 3 years of experience as a Practice Manager
- Have been working as a Floral Designer for at least 5.
- Has a strong eye for detail and understand colour combination.
Note that if you don’t hear back from us within five days, we will not be taking your application any further.
Please, attach your CV and a brief cover letter with your application.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org